The site may contain links that lead to external sites that are not operated by tradutorajuramentada.com or its owner. As such, we have no control or responsibility over the content, practices or privacy policies regarding these sites.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, however, you are aware that it may not be possible to provide you with some of the desired services.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
2. Definition of Personal Data (PD)
Personal data is all information related to the identified or identifiable natural person, in accordance with article 5 of 13,709 of 2019 of the General Data Protection Law.
3. Personal Data collected and the reasons for the collection
The tradutorajuramentada.com collects personal information, capable of identifying users, when:
- Register on our site to receive communications and Newsletters;
- Participate in our promotions or contests;
- When they contact us through the service channels.
Depending on the purpose and method of data collection, different information may be requested. However, all data collected has established the consent option, as governed by article 5 of Law 13,709 of 2019 LGPD, and it is up to the user to provide them or not.
3.1 – How we use the information collected
The primary purpose of collecting information is to provide the user with a safe, smooth, efficient and personalized experience. For this, we use your personal information to:
- Customize, evaluate and improve our services, the content and layout of our website;
- Send you targeted marketing materials, service update notices and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- Develop the contracted project, based on the interests informed by the client;
- Keep the records up to date for purposes of telephone contact, electronic mail, direct mail, SMS or other means of communication;
- Conduct communication and relationship marketing campaigns;
- To meet a legal or contractual obligation;
- For the regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings;
- Service to public administration;
- Conducting research;
- Contract fulfillment;
- To meet legitimate interest;
- For credit protection.
We may combine this information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
If you do not wish to receive marketing messages from us, simply indicate your preference by sending an email or by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in all of our marketing emails.
4. Cookies Policy
4.1 – What are cookies?
Cookies are small files downloaded to your computer that collect information from the user in order to optimize the experience on websites.
- Email newsletters: This site offers the option to receive newsletters or emails, cookies are set to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications when the user is subscribed or when not subscribed;
- Forms: When you submit data via a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember user details for future correspondence;
4.3 – Third-party cookies:
- We use analytics cookies developed by third parties (eg Google Analytics) to track and measure the use of this website. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site or which pages you visit. This helps us understand how we can improve the site for you;
- From time to time, we test new features and make changes to the way the site presents itself. When we are still testing new features and we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most. These cookies may be used to ensure a consistent experience while on the site;
- We use the Google AdSense service to serve advertising, it uses a DoubleClick cookie that serves the most relevant ads and limits the number of times a particular ad is shown to you. For more information about AdSense, see the official AdSense Privacy FAQs;
- We use the Remarketing feature of Google Ads and the like to serve ads on partner sites of these companies (eg Google Partner Site). This feature allows us to identify that you have visited our website and thus display our advertisement to you on different websites;
4.4 – Disable cookies:
The user can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings of their browser (to find out how, consult the Help of the browser used). It is important to note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit.
If you are not sure whether or not you need cookies, it is recommended that you leave all required cookies or cookies set to default.
5. Requests by the Holder
In accordance with the provision of the article. 11th II and art. 10 of Law 13.709/2019 LGPD, the user can request the modification of consent and/or the removal of any personal data we hold about him. This does not include data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
In order to comply with Articles 18 and 19 of Law 13,709 of 2019 LGPD, the request must indicate the demands in relation to the controlled data. Being them:
- Confirmation of the existence and access to the data;
- Correction, deletion, anonymization, blocking or copying of the controlled data;
- Portability of personal data to another provider;
- Failure to provide consent, revocation of consent, change of consent;
- Sharing information with public bodies;
- Not used for marketing and advertising..
6. Processing of Personal Data
The processing of personal data will follow the rule provided for in article 5 of Law 13.709/2019 LGPD.
7. Archiving and Data Access
As long as it is ensured that the holders of such data remain anonymous, the raw data may be kept for statistical purposes.
Unless by court order, the information of users registered in the tradutorajuramentada.com environment will not be transferred, sold or rented to third parties without their explicit consent.
The custody of the data complies with article 11 II and art. 10 of Law 13.709/2019 General Data Protection Law, and the deadlines established for the storage of DP personal data may be changed to comply with the applicable legal provision.
It is up to the user to inform the user that no security system is inviolable. Except in cases of intent, the owner of this website is exempt from possible damages or losses resulting from the actions of third parties or viruses.
8. Incident Record
In the event of any information security and confidentiality incident that may cause significant risk or damage to the data subjects, the following procedure will be implemented, as established in article 48 of Law 13,709/2019 LGPD:
- Identification, registration and classification of the Incident;
- Investigation, planning and treatment of the Incident;
- Communication of the incident to the ANPD.
10. User Commitment
Regarding the use and access of the website, the user undertakes to:
- Make proper use of the content and information offered by tradutorajuramentada.com;
- Not to use, introduce or disseminate any type of hardware or software, capable of causing physical (hardware) and/or logical (software) damage to the tradutorajuramentada.com website, its owner, its suppliers or third parties;
- Guarantee the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, knowing that tradutorajuramentada.com has no responsibility in the event of the insertion of false or inaccurate data informed by the user.
In case of complaints or questions, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Updated May 28, 2022.